Erin Andrews is one of the most recognizable female broadcasters in sports. Andrews is currently employed by Fox and had previously worked for ESPN.
Her ESPN work included:
- Being a sideline reporter for College Football’s ABC Saturday night primetime game, with Kirk Herbstreit and Brent Musburger
- She also covered Thursday night college games on ESPN on the sideline
- College Gameday reporting (at one point she hosted the 9-10 hour on ESPNU by herself
- She did work for Good Morning America on ABC
She left ESPN in 2012 and joined Fox Sports. Her role at Fox has been pretty similar, but expanded beyond the sports realm
- She started out with a College Football show on Saturday mornings on FS1, but that show had a lot of issues (no fault of her own – FS1 ratings are low and it is same time as ESPN Gameday)
- Her focus in now mostly on the NFL as she works a similar job doing sideline reporting for the Fox Sunday game of the week, with the “A team” of Joe Buck and Troy Aikman.
- In addition to her Fox Sports responsibilities, she has a co-host on Dancing With The Stars on ABC, since 2014.
Andrews also covered MLB on ESPN and recently on Fox. She has covered major events such as the Rose Bowl, Super Bowl, MLB Playoffs, and Daytona 500.
She is married to former NHL player Jarrett Stoll, a member of the 2012 Los Angeles Kings Stanley Cup team.